- "When it comes to social media Alan is extremely knowledgeable, easy to get on with and it was a pleasure to work with him. He is one of life’s good guys. Nothing is too much trouble for him. He listens to your social media challenges and gives you strategies and tools that work."Maureen Sharphouse
Coach, Speaker, Mentor
- “Chat Marketing have helped steer us through the bewildering array of Social Networking opportunities and have shown us how to get the most out of this medium from a business point of view. Alan is easy to work with, a good listener who delivers excellent results.”David Adams
- “I've just attended Chat Marketing's "Twitter4Business" workshop this morning. What an excellent and informative event. I would highly recommend Alan and Chat Marketing to any business looking to get started in the bewildering world of social media. Many thanks Alan.”Andy Perkins
We are happiest when it comes to training and coaching our clients how to make the most of social media and email marketing, but we also offer a limited number of management services for clients that need to implement quickly and don’t have time to learn the ropes.
Alternatively some of our clients, while recognising the importance of social media, do not have the in-house capacity to manage their own social media activities on an on-going basis. If either of these situations applies to you, read on to see what we can offer:
Social Media Ads Management
Although we can offer this service to support your one-off marketing campaigns, this package is also suitable for businesses that want continuous visibility on social media, or those that are a bit late to the social media game and need to catch up with their competitors.
What you get:
- Unlimited ads created (we create ads based on your brief – artwork not included)
- Optimised campaigns (we’ll continuously tweak the ads to get the best results at the lowest cost)
- Monthly reports (we supply a monthly breakdown of the results achieved as well as suggestions for future campaigns)
- Unlimited strategy calls (If you’d like to chat about specific elements of your campaign)
Please note, you are not tied into a minimum contract with us, but we would recommend trying at least two months, because it can take a while to learn how specific audiences behave (depending on your budget).
How it works:
Option 1 – Monthly Social Media Advertising
Clients pay a monthly management fee for our services (on commencement of the contract) plus an agreed amount to the social network. The advertising budget is payable directly to your social network of choice e.g Facebook, up to your agreed limit, which can be set as a maximum monthly amount.
For example we charge £125+VAT Management fee (per platform) + Advertising budget (minimum £100 up to a Maximum £500). Advertising budgets above £500 can be discussed on an individual basis.
Option 2 – BONUS PACKAGE – 6 Monthly Social Media Advertising
Clients pay for a 6 month management contract (payable in full on commencement of contract) with us, for the special price of £600+VAT which means you are getting 1 month FREE!!
Each social network will still take your advertising budget on demand.
£600+VAT management fee (per platform) + Advertising budget of £100 to £500 (per month).
Advertising budgets above £500 can be discussed on an individual basis.
Note: If you are looking for a one-off ads campaign, rather than on-going support, we charge £150+VAT (in addition to your advertising budget with Facebook) per campaign.
Social Media Management
Although we advertise this service on our website, we only take on clients for this service after an initial discussion to see whether or not it would be a good fit for both of us. Social media is best done by the people closest to the business, and that’s you!
On occasion however, we will speak to business owners or marketers who understand the impact that social media can have on their business but have no time to learn the skills required, or are unable to commit the necessary time for regular social media activity on an on-going basis, and that without our help they would not do it at all. In these circumstances, following an initial discussion with the client, we may decide to offer the service for a limited time period (say 3 months) to see whether the relationship is working out for both of us, before committing to anything longer term.
To give you a ball-park idea of costs, we typically charge around £250+VAT for managing one channel, then a further £150+VAT per month for any subsequent channels, so for example if you wanted us to manage both your Twitter and Facebook accounts, we would charge £400+VAT per month. Please note that actual costs may vary from this depending on your exact requirements, so if you are interested in having a discussion about this service, click HERE to contact me by using the Contact Page (it can also be accessed on the menu above).