Want to quickly build your email list or generate sales for your business?
If the answer to either of these questions is yes, you should consider using Facebook’s ad platform to reach your target audience, and with over 1.7 Billion active users, whether you are B2B or B2C, the chances are your ideal customers and clients are likely to be on the world’s largest social network.
Facebook advertising is highly-targeted, flexible and extremely cost effective, allowing you to have complete control of your budget so you don’t overspend, but how do you create the most efficient and effective ad (most clicks for the least budget) that delivers results?
At the workshop led by Chat Marketing’s Managing Director, Alan Martin you will:
- Learn how to use ads to target people who have visited your website
- Learn how to use ads to build your email list
- Learn how to use ads to target your existing customers (encouraging repeat business)
- Learn how use ads to attract your ideal audience to Like your Facebook page
- Learn how to use the Power Editor for additional functionality
- Learn how to write ads that sell
- Understand how to use Facebook’s analytics to improve your ad performance
- Understand the different payment options and how to maximise your budget
The workshop also includes a Facebook ads clinic where we’ll spend some time trouble-shooting any campaigns that you’ve either got running at the moment or have run in the past. Alternatively if Facebook ads are new to you, you could use the time to set up your first campaign with us there to help you through the entire process.
Lunch and refreshments throughout the day will also be provided.
Who Should Attend?
The event is ideal for business owners, marketing professionals, social media managers, sales professionals and all those who want to have an understanding of how they can use Facebook advertising to achieve their business objectives.
£150+VAT per person.
How to Book
Make sure you don’t miss this fun and informative full-day workshop and the chance to network with colleagues. To pay by credit card click HERE or click on the blue ‘Book this Event’ button below to pay by invoice.Book This Event