Marketing Mastery Workshop
Is marketing your best investment, or your most expensive mistake?
If you’ve not got a well planned marketing strategy, based on a sound understanding of your audience and market with clearly defined goals and performance metrics, you are more than likely falling victim to Random Acts of Marketing or, as it is also known, “hope” based marketing.
This can be a deadly situation for any business!
At best you could be leaving money on the table! At worst this could be disastrous for the growth of your business.
“If you don’t know where you are going, any road will get you there.”
To help you get clarity on exactly what marketing works and what’s a waste of time, Alan of Chat Marketing and Sam of ActionCOACH have teamed up to bring you the power-packed Marketing Mastery workshop, with actionable tips and strategies that you can start applying in your business right away to get measurable results in your business.
What You’ll Learn
- The latest tactics that can be used to attract and convert your ideal customer
- Practical ideas for implementing day-to-day marketing activities
- How to set goals and objectives that will make the biggest difference to your business and life
- What strategies are most likely to bring you success
- How to assess your current marketing activities to see what’s working right now
- How to ensure you are on-track for success and what to do if you are not
After the Workshop, You’ll:
- Be able to create a sales funnel that moves potential customers from unawareness through to purchase
- Have a framework for taking the guesswork out of your marketing
- Be able to measure the return on investment of your marketing spend
Who Should Attend?
The Marketing Mastery Workshop is ideal for you if:
- You want to remove the guesswork from your marketing
- You feel overwhelmed by the choices of where to promote your business
- You are often seduced by the latest shiny object (AKA marketing fad)
- You don’t know which marketing channels or activities are having a positive impact
Meet Your Trainers:
Marketing Mastery will be delivered by Sam Forsberg of ActionCOACH and Alan Martin of Chat Marketing.
Sam is a Business Growth Specialist, and works with business owners to help them achieve better results with their time, team & money. While diverse in sector, size & years in business – all her clients have a strong ethos that drives what they do. Marketing can be one of the best (or worst) investments a business can make, and Sam is passionate about the importance of measuring and improving the return on that investment.
As a franchise owner with the world’s #1 business coaching firm, Sam grew up in a family-run business, and has been a coach in business herself for over 13 years. https://www.linkedin.com/in/samforsberg
Alan is the Managing Director and founder of social media training and coaching company Chat Marketing. He has over 16 years’ marketing experience and is in demand as a social media speaker and coach, having spoken at events alongside international brands such as Harley Davidson, Volkswagen and Zappos.
Alan currently helps business owners and marketers understand how to use social media and email marketing to win more business and become more profitable, and regularly delivers workshops for The Chartered Institute of Marketing and Business Gateway.
Includes all materials, a light lunch and refreshments served throughout the day.
Note: We are donating 10% of the revenue from these events to charity, including helping young people in Fife develop essential skills for entering the world of work, through the Career Ready programme.
If you attend the full workshop, email your key actions to Alan/Sam within 7 days, and complete all those actions (with tracking measures) within 3 months, we guarantee you’ll at least make back your ticket investment – or we’ll pay you back the difference!How to Book:To pay by credit card CLICK HERE or click on the blue ‘Book this Event’ button below to pay by invoice.Alternative Dates:
We are also running this workshop at the Rufflets Hotel in St Andrews on the 30th May and 17th September, and in Central Fife (venue to be confirmed) on the 13th June and 1st October. Click here to view all dates and locations.
Because we need to book venues and catering in advance, it will not be possible to offer refunds once bookings are made. We would however, be happy for delegates to transfer their ticket to someone else or transfer the booking to another available date.