If you are spending hours on Facebook without anything to show for it, ‘Mastering Facebook’ should be a must-attend event for you. This full-day workshop will show you how to establish the essential ‘know’, ‘like’ and ‘trust’ ingredients necessary before customers will do business with you and how you can move your fans towards becoming paying customers.
The workshop is packed full of useful hints and tips as well as practical assistance, setting delegates on the right path towards Facebook Mastery. Whether you are a Facebook marketing novice or advanced user this workshop will turbo-boost your knowledge, helping you achieve real results for your business.
This workshop will cover:
- What’s working now on Facebook
- How to set up a Facebook sales funnel
- How to optimise your personal profile page for business results
- How to set up and run a successful Facebook Group
- How to use Facebook analytics to improve performance
- How to build a relevant fan base
- How to engage your readers through newsfeed optimisation
- An Introduction to Facebook ads
- Integrating Facebook and email marketing
- An Introduction to Facebook Live
The workshop includes refreshments and lunch and a business ‘Spotlight’ section where delegates will have a chance to have their Facebook page reviewed, giving them clear action steps of what they need to do to implement a successful Facebook strategy.
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is suitable for both the novice and advanced user, however it does assume that you already have a Facebook Business Page and an understanding of how to use basic functionality such as posting status updates and navigating to the Page.
The event is ideal for business owners, Marketing Managers, Page Admins and those with responsibility for managing the Facebook presence of their company.
£150+VAT per person
How to Book
Don’t miss this fun and informative full-day workshop and the chance to network with colleagues. To pay by credit card click HERE or click on the blue ‘Book this Event’ button below to pay by invoice.
Book This Event