- "When it comes to social media Alan is extremely knowledgeable, easy to get on with and it was a pleasure to work with him. He is one of life’s good guys. Nothing is too much trouble for him. He listens to your social media challenges and gives you strategies and tools that work."Maureen Sharphouse
Coach, Speaker, Mentor
- “Chat Marketing have helped steer us through the bewildering array of Social Networking opportunities and have shown us how to get the most out of this medium from a business point of view. Alan is easy to work with, a good listener who delivers excellent results.”David Adams
- “I've just attended Chat Marketing's "Twitter4Business" workshop this morning. What an excellent and informative event. I would highly recommend Alan and Chat Marketing to any business looking to get started in the bewildering world of social media. Many thanks Alan.”Andy Perkins
Below is a list of tools that I use on a regular basis and would highly recommend. Many of them are essential to the running of my business.
Most of the resources mentioned below are free (or at least have a free plan that will give you enough to get started), however a few of them are paid.
Note: Some of the links to these paid resources are affiliate links (if in doubt assume that they are all affiliate links), which means that I would earn a small commission at no additional cost to you if you were to make a purchase. I only recommend these tools because I have personally used them and love them, not because of the small commission I would make if you decide to buy something. Thank you very much for your support!
Tools for Finding Content to Post
Tools for Crating Images to Share on Social Media
If you would like more information about how any of the above tools are used, click HERE to read a recent blog article I wrote about them.
Social Media Scheduling Tools
Email Service Providers
- MailChimp (great free resource – ideal for starting out with your email marketing)
- Infusionsoft (email marketing, CRM, E-commerce – paid)
- ConvertKit (this is what we use for our email marketing at Chat Marketing – paid)
Landing Page Software
- LeadPages (Paid)
Tool for Creating Professional Email Signatures
- WiseStamp (free/paid)
- SurveyMonkey (free/paid)
Screen-Grab and Annotation Tools (Windows or Mac)
- Snagit (Paid)